I bought my dress 2 years ago at Blush Bridal Boutique here in Eugene. I fell in love with the dress instantly! It has a fitted Corset top with a Sweetheart neck line embedded with crystals covering the whole corset. The gown has the same Crystals in little hiccups through out the gown.I love the back of the gown, it has a sexy dip in the back, it is open mid back and dips to a v shape at the bottom. I love a open back! It has the perfect size of train, not too long but long enough to still look really elegant. The dress look amazing in sun light it enhances all the crystals! It not White it’s Ivory, which I think gives it a more elegant look!
- Alterations: I bought the dress at a size 10 and was working out after I bought it so I had to have 4 inches taken in so I think it fits more like an 8. The Alterations were done at the bridal shop I bought it at. No damages to the dress. Still in perfect condition. Although it will need cleaned.
- Preservation Method: I have yet to clean it, the bottom of the dress is a little dirty due to it dragging on the ground. So it will need to be dry cleaned. I have stored it in my closet in the bag I bought it in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , OR
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.