We purchased the dress at Barney’s in Beverly Hills. We had been all over town. This was one of those situations where the moment my daughter put the dress on, she knew that was it. We continued to look and look, but always came back to that one! We waited to sell it on the thought that she might have a daughter who would want to wear it some day. She has two gorgeous twin boys and is finished growing her family. So, we’ve decided to sell the gown.
- Alterations: There were some alterations, but I think they were simply to tighten the dress a little since my daughter was a 4 - 6, and the dress was an 8. I was a wedding planner and still working at the time. We used a seamstress who specializes in altering wedding gowns. The alterations were minimal.
- Preservation Method: We had it professionally cleaned, and it was stored in the original bag until we moved recently, and I gave it to my daughter to hold onto. I'm not sure if she still has it in the same bag or not.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Marina del Rey, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.