This is a beautiful La Sposa a-line/ballgown with a dropped waist. It has a micropleated bodice and ruched skirt. The bottom of the skirt is tulle covered with chiffon flowers with bead and sequin centers for a tiny bit of sparkle.. The 3′ chapel lenght train is covered with the same flowers. It has a single bustle which ties from underneath the skirt (blue ribbons). The gown has not been taken in or hemmed at all. So it is the original measurements. Bust: 38.5, Waist: 30, Hips: 41, Height with Shoes: 5’11 Only alteration was adding a slight dip to the center of the neckline.
I am including with the dress the fingertip length tulle veil in matching off-white pictured in the photos. It is a two-layer veil attached to a metal comb.
There are a couple of very small holes at the bottom edge of the tulle overskirt where flowers came loose. Unless you are actually lift the tulle away from the underskirt they’re almost invisible If the dress were hemmed these would probably be trimmed off.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 38.5
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 41
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: Dress was not taken in/out, or hemmed at all, so it's standard size/fit and at 5'7" with 4" heels it still hit the ground. Can be worn as is for very tall brides or hemmed if you're shorter. Neckline was altered from straight-across to a very slight sweetheart.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Bohemian, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned, no chemical preservatives applied.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Independence,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.