I had a completely different vision for my wedding gown, but I fell in love with the Dolce the minute I put it on–I walked around Anna Be in Denver wearing it, looking at other dresses that I thought might measure up, but I never found one. I’m surprised Michael got me to change out of it before I left the salon! It was absolutely perfect for my quintessentially Colorado ranch wedding, and it blended perfectly with everything, from my aunt and uncle’s log cabins and vintage pickup trucks to my cowgirl boots. At the same time, I felt I could have fit right in at any downtown venue or my home cathedral in St. Louis.
Features a lace bodice covered with tulle and two-tiered mermaid or trumpet silhouette skirt. You could describe the color as “ivory.”
- Alterations: Has been professionally altered to a size 3/4 for a 5'3" height wearing 2.5" heels. Also has a bustle. It was professionally cleaned after the wedding and is in great shape. There are two small tears to the tulle (one is pictured), but they are easily tucked back into the folds of tulle (also pictured) and can easily be tacked down with thread by a seamstress. Approximate measurements: Bust: 34" Waist: 29" Hip: 34" Underarm--hem: 49.5"
- Preservation Method: Has been professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Longmont, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.