I am so excited to be able to provide another Bride with their dream gown. This gown was purchased at Weddings 826, a gorgeous boutique in downtown Chicago. It was absolutely stunning and made me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day. If you would like any more information please feel free to contact me and I’d be happy to help you!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36.5
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: This dress originally had a straight neckline, which I had converted to a slight sweetheart/scoop, which was much more flattering. The dress was taken to a size 4/6 so there is room to alter further or go slightly bigger if need be. I also had crystal buttons added to the back which were perfect to shimmer down the aisle. The train is gorgeous and bustle exists so you won't need to have that added! I also added my Grandmother's brooch to the front which does not come with the gown, so you'll want to add some type of applique or brooch to the existing spot to make it your own!
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Crepe, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Preservation Method: Not visible when worn, but on the underneath of the skirt the hem/edge is darkened just from wearing it on my wedding day. The gown has been professionally dry cleaned and looks absolutely perfect when worn. I am including photos of the underneath of the skirt with the darkness, and the top so that you can feel confident that you cannot see it!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.