Purchased in April 2013 and worn January 2014 (no sweating!) I bought this dress for its back..stunning! I am 5’4” and wore about 2 inch heels. No alterations were made to the length since this designer makes a “petite” length that worked out perfectly.This dress is the “Oyster” color (it also comes in Ivory) and it was suggested I buy the Oyster underlay since the Ivory looks bright white and can look almost blue in photos/flash. I am so glad I did! The two layers are not connected, on the designer website it shows the model only wearing the underlay without the lace so that is always an option as well. I wore this dress for about 9 hours total and it is in really great condition.
** Sash NOT included **
If you would like more information or photos, please contact me.
- Alterations: I had the shoulder straps slightly taken in, maybe an inch or so? My mom added a very discrete bustle on both the inside and the outside. THAT IS IT! Photos are available upon request.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned January 2014, receipt to show.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Pearland, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.