For sale, my gorgeous Maggie Sottero “Divina” wedding gown. This gown is a mermaid silhouette with a belt made of Swarovski crystals and pearls, which is sewn to the dress. The skirt flares below the hips and is composed of organza and tulle ruffles. The Divina has a corset back which enables it to fit many shapes and sizes – although it is a size 12, could easily fit 1-2 sizes smaller/bigger by adjusting the corset.
Purchased from Nicholas & Elizabeth Bridal in London, Ontario for $2140 (with taxes). Bustle added by professional seamstress. There are no rips, stains, or discolourations on the dress. It looks brand new!
The description from the Maggie Sottero website: An asymmetrically ruched bodice hugs tight to the figure, providing an exaggerated mermaid fit through the hips releasing into a breathtaking, layered skirt. Finished with sweetheart neckline and corset closure. Comes with stunning beaded belt attached to dress featuring Swarovski crystals.
• Ivory in colour
• Purchased in size 12
• Darts added to bust and taken in slightly at waist and hips – all easily reversible
• Length added (I am 6’2” with flats on)
• Bustle added
I am asking $1500 or best offer. This is a savings of over $600 on the dress, not including the extra cost of adding a bustle ($100+)! Purchase the Divina at substantial savings and don’t wait 6+ months for your dress to arrive at the bridal salon! Located in London, Ontario with frequent travel to K-W, Toronto, and Barrie regions. Willing to ship.
- Alterations: Darts added to bust and taken in slightly at waist and hips - all easily reversible. Ordered with extra length. Bustle added ($100).
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned after my wedding by dry cleaner experienced in cleaning and preserving wedding gowns ($200). In mint condition - no stains, rips, or discolourations.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: London, ON
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.