I bought this dress from a boutique in LA a good while before my wedding date and I absolutely loved it! Left it in the garment bag in my closest until a few weeks before the wedding. I gained a bit too much weight in that time and my tailor recommended not altering the dress (it would have been quite a mission) and rather finding one that would better suit my new body. So, the poor dress has silently waited in the back of my in-laws closet waiting for someone to wear it. It is in stellar condition! The beading is immaculate!
My in-laws would like the sizable chunk of closet space it occupies back, and I’d like to pass it on to somebody who would really like it! I’m not sticky on the price, it’s been forgotten for two years so I’d be happy to get $400 for it.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations nor damages. I tried it on a multiple times but it hasn't left the house since I brought it home.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Stored in it's original garment bag in a cool closet. Never worn (tried on multiple times) and perfectly clean.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Valencia, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.