I fell in love with this dress at the Pronovias store in London on New Bond Street. As a surprise, my then fiancé flew me out to Barcelona for the day (he’s a pilot) where I bought it at the Pronovias warehouse. It is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen and I don’t think I will ever feel as special as I did wearing it- special, but not over the top.It is beautiful and still very classy, theatrical but still very elegant. It’s a wonderful dress!
- Alterations: The dress is a UK size 8, US size 6 and European size 36. The dress has been altered slightly and its exact measurements are: Bust: 90 cm or 35.5 inches Waist: 72 cm or 28.5 inches Hips: 93 cm or 37 inches Length (From bustline to floor): 142 cm or 5ft 6 inches A (removable) bar was placed between the two cups to make the neckline more modest when bending over.
- Preservation Method: The dress has since been drycleaned, and kept in cotton wrapping within its original Pronovias dress case. NOTE: Since Dry-Clearning one or two of the goosefeathers lining the hem in the section under the arms have thinned, but this is hardly noticeable and the feathers could even be replaced should it bother the bride.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Paris, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.