Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Back Detail: Lace up
Embellishments: Elaborate Beading on bodice
Style: Chic & Modern, Elegant, Luxurious and Dramatic
Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
Lots more photos available. Please email me if you would like to see more
Purchased for my wedding in 2011 at the Alfred Angelo store in Roseville, Ca. I was set on a mermaid style dress with absolutely no beads but when I tried this on I instantly fell in love and did not try on a single dress after. The dress fits so perfectly and is extremely flattering. The reason I was against beading was that I was afraid it would look cheap but the beading on this dress is so elegant and beautiful. It is a beaded sweetheart bodice with a ruched midsection and a flowing skirt that drapes longer in the back and even with the front when buttoned up.
- Alterations: I am 5'10 and I wanted to wear heels so, I had the dress lengthened by adding fabric to the mid section. The alterations were done at the Alfred Angelo store by their alterations specialist who spent years altering dresses for royal functions in England. The seams are perfect.
- Preservation Method: I have kept the dress in a garment bag in our guest room closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Rocklin, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.