- Has been professionally cleaned and tailored
– Original purchase price $850 + cleaning and fitting ($1200 total)
Dress was worn last summer for an indoor/outdoor wedding. The ceremony was on a grass surface but the reception was indoors. I found this dress online through a dress shop in Kansas. I searched high and low for this dress as it wasn’t in any stores but I had seen it in a magazine. It was exactly what I was looking for to compliment my figure. Key-hole back with pearl button clasp, small train with fabric button to bustle, beautiful lace detail on shoulders, square neckline, cap sleeves, floor length.
It’s a form-fitting dress that I was incredibly happy with. It was so comfortable to wear because of the slight elasticity of the material. I received tons of compliments from everyone at my wedding saying how unique it was a how great it looked on me. It has a simple elegance that can be kept that way or paired with lots of fun accessories, as I chose to do.
- Alterations: - Tailored and ready-to-wear - Label size 4 (I'm normally a size 4-6) - Bust size 34 - Waist size 28 - Height with shoes - 5'9" I had it tailored by a wedding dress tailor in Denver. It can be hemmed further for a person who'd like to wear flats or is shorter than me. I'm 5'6 but wore a mid-heigth heel (3"). And my shoes did show when I walked but not when I was standing.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned by Gold Label Cleaners (a wedding dress certified cleaner in Littleton, CO) and hung in my closet, not touching the floor for the last year. They got every stain out of it - it's good as new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Littleton,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.