Simple and modern, this Nicole Miller wedding dress has a sheath silhouette, with pintucks to accent your figure along with a small train. It has been worn one time and was incredibly beautiful and comfortable. The color is Ivory and the crepe de chine silk is luxurious. It has a non-slip inset on the inside of the top of the dress to keep it securely in place as well as boning on the side and bust for support. There are some very light/small stains along the bottom on the dress from having worn it one time that are barely noticeable on close inspection. Otherwise in excellent condition.
I paid $1,200 total for the dress including alterations and the sash and am offering it for half of what I paid–$600.
- Alterations: To accent the simplicity of this dress, I had it altered to add a pin-tuck on the neckline to make it more of a sweetheart neckline and had a beaded sash sewn in at the waist (could be removed very easily). The dress was also hemmed (I am 5'6" and I wore three inch heels) and has a button/tie bustle that has been sewn in. Breast cups were also sewn in so that it can be worn without a bra for added comfort.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned and is in the original Nicole Miller hanger bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.