Show off your shape but don’t forfeit your desire for a princess gown by choosing this body hugging silhouette designed by Anne Barge.
The elongated bodice of the ‘Devereaux’ gown accentuates a slim torso, while the full ball gown skirt with three dimensional petals and tulle layers creates dramatic volume.
The pictures don’t really show the beauty of the gown for real. It is truly a masterpiece and a fairy tale. I have bought this dress from a prestigious bridal salon in the middle east. This gown is a personal favorite from Anne Barge’s 2011 spring collection. It features a lovely train. The gown is so light and flattering!
I am sharing the joy of this gown with another bride, and selling it for a fraction of the retail price!
The price includes a designer chapel length tulle veil. shipping is included. Email me for questions!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Altered to fit my size; 2 (XS). detachable off-shoulder tulle straps were added to the dress for a more dramatic classy look!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Preservation Method: The gown is professionally dry cleaned and kept in a breathable bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Springfield Gardens, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.