“Devereax” was the designer’s personal favorite from the 2011 collection ending her runway show with this gown. The fitted chantilly lace bodice drops low on the hips and then explodes into a full layered skirt. The beauty is in the details – a true work of art. Delicate beaded silk flowers trickle down the bodice. A cafe sash accents the natural waist. The tulle skirt is decorated with Alencon lace appliques and and a horsehair hem on each layer.
EBI inspected and certified to be in excellent condition.
For inquiry, email us or visit EncoreBridal.com
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 35.5"
- Waist: 27.5"
- Hips: 38"
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations done. Bra cups were added.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned. There is a quarter-sized mark on one of the pieces of lace near the hem of the train. There is also another very faint mark along the very edge of the hem of the train which doesn't show in photos. Very very small holes in the tulle of the skirt near the hem which are not noticeable when being worn.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.