I fell in love with this dress when I saw it on the runway, but was worried that it wouldn’t look as good on me as it did on the model. I tried it on during a trunk show, and to my delight, it was perfection. This dress is so unique, and so couture. The peplum is just beautiful and the raw silk edged top is perfect for the current art deco/roaring twenties trend that’s so hot right now. Even weeks after my wedding, people couldn’t stop telling me how amazing the dress was. I would love for someone else to share such an amazing dress.
I’m also including a catherdral length veil in this price. The veil retails for $400, and was only worn for the ceremony, so it’s in perfect condition.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: The only alterations that were done, were small foam cutlets were sewn into the bust to give a little lift (no bra necessary with this dress!) and the dress was shortened to suit 5'9". It has an easy and very pretty bustle that is simply two small clasps.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned. Ready to make new memories!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: West Bloomfield, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.