I bought this dress from Nordstroms in 2012 and wore it once, for my wedding. The following alterations were made by a professional seamstress:
- dress hemmed for 5″2 height + 3.5″ inch heels
- dress taken in at the bust (for 34B) and waist; now a size 0 (I was about 112 lbs at the time)
- pads added to the bust; can be removed
- a single bustle was added to the back center
On the day of the wedding, the dress felt a bit big, so my friend made a few hand stitches to the waist/chest and also fixed the zipper, which didn’t seem secure, so you may want to get the zipper checked out.
The dress has been professionally dry-cleaned.
I’d be happy to send you more pictures and measurements if you’re interested!
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.