PRICE REDUCED! I would like to get this dress out of my closet and into the arms of another happy bride.
I wore this dress in my 2012 outdoor wedding. The dress is a Christos Desiree, but it has been altered a bit. The satin belt is embellished with pearls and beading at front of waist; covered buttons at the back of the waist add detailing. The off-the-shoulder sheer illusion net sleeves add romance. This dress is ethereal, beautiful, and romantic.
Because I wore it outside, the hem is slightly stained (see photos). This could be cleaned, or a shorter bride could just hem the dress an inch. It is honestly not that noticeable unless you are looking UNDER the dress, but I would still recommend wearing this dress for an outdoor wedding or hemming it. I also think that cleaning it would remove some of the discoloration.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: free
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: The seamstress removed the original grosgrain belt with flower, added a satin belt with pearls and beading at front of waist, added covered buttons at back of waist, and added sheer illusion net off-the-shoulder sleeves. The belt is attached with light tacking and can be removed or changed. I had the dress hemmed so I could wear 1" flats. I am 5'4" and the dress measures 41" from waist to hem. I also had the dress taken in! It is marked a 6, but the seamstress took in the waist and bust. Please go by the measurements! I wear a street 4. My bra size is 34B. I had cups sewn into the dress so you would not need a bra, but they can be removed.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic
- Preservation Method: None; hung in closet. Dress is NOT yellowing and is white under the arms. :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.