This elegant (and utterly comfortable) dress from Jenny Packham’s 2013 collection screams feminity. It was purchased for a May 2014 wedding at a Beaux Arts building. The lace insert top is truly flattering and is accented with Swarovski crystals on the bodice, sleeves, and back, which is sheer lace. The cap sleeves and fabric buttons in the back add a hint of glamour and grace. A discreet bow in the back accentuates and flatters the waistband. The chiffon skirt with a slight train ties the Art Deco inspired look together. It is a UK size 12.
- Alterations: The dress was taken in slightly around the waist area and lace inserts were added to the bust area to create a "modesty panel" given how low cut the original neckline was -- it looks seemless. In addition, a French bustle was added to the skirt -- it is unnoticeable when the train was down for the ceremony.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.