I purchased a beautiful dress from Kleinfeld only never to wear it because my husband and I eloped. He proposed to me after I returned from Afghanistan for the second time. We managed our relationship bi-coastal for two years and did I not want to wait any longer for our employers to transfer us together, so we had to get married right away. Although i wish i had the big wedding I dreamed of, I’m glad to have the man I love in my life and in the same city as me much more. This is an amazing gown. I want special beautiful woman to enjoy it on the big special day I didn’t have.
- Alterations: None. The gown is completely unaltered and in its original state and still in the box and protective elements it was shipped in from NY.
- Preservation Method: The dress has never been worn. It remains in the garment bag and protective coverings including the box it arrived in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.