I tried on various wedding dresses and couldn’t find anything that I liked, which included being comfortable. One of the first dresses I tried on was a blush colored dress. I fell in love with the blush color, but hated that particular dress. From that point on, I had my heart set on this blush color and was really hoping to find something I liked in that color. I finally went to Kleinfelds and, after trying on a bunch of dresses, I absolutely fell in love with this dress. It was blush and beautiful and so comfortable and easy! I didn’t think I was the type of person to say “that’s the dress” when I tried it on, but once I tried this one on I knew right away that it was the dress! Blush is the new “in” color and it’s so soft, yet so different. I have a ton of friends getting married right now and I wanted to stand out at my wedding and be a little different from all the other weddings we have. This dress has a beautiful train that bustles completely up to look like the front of the dress and it has a corset back, which will allow for more or less room. No special undergarments needed! I wore my regular strapless bra and regular underwear. No lines will show and this dress can hold you in and make you look so thin because of the corset. I wore 3 inch heels with the dress and was able to walk and dance comfortably. I even got down low in it while dancing toward the end of the night :-) I bought a crystal belt from Kleinfeld to wear with it, which really made it pop. I can’t tell you how many compliments I got on everything and I felt like a princess! The veil and belt can be sold separately, if interested. It will be hard for me to give up the beautiful belt, but if someone wants it badly I might be able to part with it.
- Alterations: I had the dress slightly altered at the bottom and taken in slightly. I am 5'2" and wore 3 inch heels. There is probably another inch or 2 of room if someone is taller or wants to wear higher heels because I wore the dress very long. I did not get the belt sewn on so there are no marks on the dress. The belt was fitted to buckle around me perfectly and stayed tight on there without any loopholes needed. I also got some of the crinoline underneath at the bottom of the dress taken out to make it even more comfortable to walk around in. This was key and doesn't take anything away from the dress because everything was done on the inside. The corset back will allow for more or less room because it ties and can be pulled more or less tight.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned and preserved and it is in pristine condition. I have not removed it from the plastic, since I have gotten in back from the cleaners.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.