I purchased this dress at Kleinfelds in New York City, the wedding dress store featured on “Say Yes To The Dress.” Dennis Basso wedding dresses are exclusive to Kleinfelds, so not many other brides wear his dresses!
I absolutely love this dress, and loved wearing it. I felt comfortable and beautiful in it the entire day. I wore it pre-ceremony for photos throughout San Francisco, during the ceremony, and at the cocktail hour and reception following. The dress held up remarkably well throughout the entire evening, and I got so many compliments on my beautiful dress. It was also really easy to dance and sit down in!
There is a chapel train that bustles in the back, which photographs beautifully.
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 42
- Waist: 31.5
- Hips: 43 (low hip)
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The dress was a little too big when it arrived, so it was taken in over the course of alterations. I normally wear size 10 dresses/clothes, and the dress fit great after alterations. NOTE: The bust, waist and hip sizes listed above were pre-alterations, so they've been reduced, but I wanted to give an accurate representation of what was purchased from Kleinfelds. The dress originally had several organza flowers attached randomly on the skirt, but I had them removed. There is also a corset bra built into the bodice for added support, but it can easily be removed during your alterations. I'm a 34D, and it provided great support for the entire day. During photographs, one of the loops for the train (there were three) broke, so that will need to be added back in.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and preserved in a wedding dress box by a professional wedding dress cleaning service in the Bay Area, California.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.