This dress was purchased at Designer Loft in New York City. It was worn for a wedding in Guadalajara Mexico and featured in bridal Magazines there. This dress is truly stunning. It has an elegant timeless look/feel. The embroidery lace details are soft and romantic giving this dress a very unique look yet keeping the style minimal. The interior bodice is quite structured which allows for a great secure fit for a strapless. The interior lining is silk acetate allowing for a comfortable handfeel. The dress is also impressively light weight for easy mobility. In addition, although it’s a fitted your still able to dance and sit with out problems because it’s slightly released at the lower hip.
- Alterations: Hem was picked up about 4''however I'm 5'4 and wore 3'' heels so it's still quite long.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and bagged
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.