This dress was purchased directly in the Delphine Manivet store in Paris and made for me over the summer. I knew I wanted something a little different and when I found I was going to be in Paris a few times last year I committed to living the dream and finding the dress there. It has the perfect balance of vintage/tradition and modern elements. It has covered buttons down the back and a medium-depth V-back. I felt very Hollywood in the dress and it was incredibly comfortable throughout our long November wedding.
- Alterations: There is some slight markings on the underside of the bustle but these are not visible when the dress is worn and for anyone shorter than me this would likely be tailored off. I only wore it once!
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally dry cleaned by a bridal specialist for $225.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.