Strapless A-line gown. Metallic beading on the bodice, train, side-draping and down the back; corset back with modesty panel. Label says size 12, but easily fits and flatters any woman in street size 8-14, including those with larger busts. I’m 5’4″ and tried it on originally as a size 14; wore this to my wedding (with heels) as a size 8 in August 2011. Great fit at both sizes. Dress is in great condition; only 1 use. Asking $400 for this gorgeous dress. Price includes the cost of shipping. Purchase includes the dress, like-new cloth breathable dress bag also from David’s Bridal, and a 2-Tier, Medium fullness A-line slip, size 14 (recommended for this dress size, also fits street sizes 8-14).
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the original factory fit of the dress. Try it on in a David's Bridal store, you'll receive the exact same thing. Only alteration was the addition of a 3-button bustle by a local professional seamstress. The bustle uses small, white satin buttons carefully placed so as to be inconspicuous when wearing the dress at full-length, but to show off the beading on the chapel train when bustled. Pictures attached.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been housed in its dress bag, away from light and dust in a non-smoking, pet-free home. No rips, tears, missing beads or other damage. Dress has not been preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Hollywood,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.