This is the Davids Bridal style number T9102, white wedding gown, in a size 14. Other than the bustle, there have been no alterations to it. I wore it for just about 5 hours at my wedding, but it’s in great condition. I had it dry-cleaned, and any dirt that may have gotten on it from the floor came right out. You wouldn’t know that it’s not brand new! I absolutely LOVED this dress, and got TONS of compliments. And my husband was stunned. He said he took a double-take when I started to walk down the aisle. It’s very flattering, and makes you look skinnier than you are, because of the waist, and the fluffy bottom (especially if you wear one of those bra/girdle things from David’s Bridal). I believe the dress retailed at $600, or maybe $599?? However, with the bustle done, it is WELL over $650 worth. $295 for this dress is a steal!
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL: Dress is $295 plus shipping cost (will vary depending on region)
- Alterations: Bustle
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned after wedding and all minor dirt from the wedding day came right out. It has been hanging up closed in the garment bag since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.