I wore this dress for my September 2012 wedding. This ivory lace gown has an incredibly elegant but understated feel. I paired it with a beaded sash (included). The keyhole back gives the dress a little something extra. The combination of the chapel train with the keyhole back looked amazing in our wedding photos. The gown flowed beautifully with my every movement…wearing it was so comfortable and easy. I was sad to take it off at the end of the evening!
- I purchased this gown from David’s Bridal. It was worn for 5 hours the day of my wedding. Afterward, I had it professionally dry-cleaned and preserved by David’s Bridal. The gown is free from any blemishes or tears.
- Beaded Sash (also from David’s Bridal) included
- I will only accept payment through Escrow.com. This process protects both you the buyer and me the seller.
- David’s Bridal Collection: Petite Cap-sleeve Trumpet with Keyhole Back (in Ivory): Style 7VW9768
- This gown is a Size 2 Petite.
- I am a street size 2 and stand at 5′ 3 1/2″.
- Alterations: All alterations were done by David's Bridal. *The front of the gown was altered to (almost) skim the floor. *A 3 point bustle was added to the dress. The bustle points are strong and easy to fasten. * Modesty cups were added to the bust.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry-cleaned and preserved by David's Bridal.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Ambler, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.