I got engaged on February 15, 2013 to the love of my life! We began planning our wedding for the following February, but midway through all of the planning, we decided to leave the chaos behind us and elope. Since we eloped, I have this beautiful wedding dress that I will never wear in my closet, brand new with the tags still on it, waiting for a new home. I am a very simplistic person. Not one for frills or bows, when the consultant picked out this dress, I was hesitant. However, once on, the beading and lace were the perfect touch to the wedding we were planning. It has a very vintage feel and will make the lucky bride feel like a princess! Excellent deal on the price!! Make me an offer!
- Alterations: There have been no alterations to this dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in a garment bag. We are non-smokers and our home is pet free. (No strange odors)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cape Coral, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.