Dress was bought at davids bridal in 2001. Gorgeous gown tule ball gown style cap sleeves that go off shoulders was perfect for my May wedding i love the little appliqués that are throughout the skirt to. Was worn at reception easy to dance in no train to have to worry about bustling. Dress comes with two veils one is a 2 Teir fingertip length and the other is a cathedral length veil in place of a train..both veils are accented with little sparkly decorations. Longer veil was never worn as i had forgotten to bring it. And the underskirt. Must sell.
- Alterations: No damage in perfect condition was cleaned and preserved by professional cleaner and boxed. Bought it as a size 16 but lost some weight before wedding so probably now more a size 14.
- Preservation Method: Brought to cleaners after wedding they preserved the dress,veils and underskirt as well. It was then wrapped and boxed and stored in attic.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Torrington, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.