The dress was bought at David’s Bridal in Kenwood, OH in January 2010. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I tried it on! It was the first dress that I tried on, and no other dress compared to it. I wore this dress to the wedding and reception.
- Alterations: The bustle was added to the dress and there was minor alterations made to the side seams (1/2") on each side. The hem was also slightly altered, I was 5'10" with my shoes on and the dress brushes the ground in the front.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in it's original garment bag, has a few minor stains on the train.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: , OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.