We are a premier bridal shop and are simply offering some of our discontinued sample gowns to brides looking for a great deal. This gowns has been tried on in the store by multiple customers and many orders have been placed from this sample. The dress being sold however, has never been purchased by a bride – no bad “story” behind it. :)
This listing is for an original David Tutera gown designed for Mon Cheri. It is a stunning lace and taffeta mermaid gown that will definitely captures everyone’s attention. It is very well constructed with an inner support strap and hook / eye corset.
The “shop wear” is as follows:
* some loose beading throughout bodice (easily fixed during alterations by any skilled seamstress).
* lace applique on floral hip detail is loose (easily fixed during alterations by any skilled seamstress).
- some loose threading / missing beads throughout gown (easily fixed during alterations by any skilled seamstress).
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 35
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress. It has never left the bridal store.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Taffeta, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Floral, Glamorous, Not white
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: No preservation. Never worn outside of bridal store.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Kalamazoo, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.