This dress is wonderful – fitted on the top and full and flowing on the bottom. Particularly great for bustier/curvy body shapes! NOTE: cap sleeves are NOT part of the dress, I bought these extra. There are snap buttons already sewn inside to be able to attach the cap sleeves (can sell these too for an additional amount!) which I wore for the ceremony, and then I removed them to have a strapless dress for the reception. I bought it at Alexandra’s Boutique in Fall River, MA.
- Alterations: The dress is in great shape - no stains, and it has been professionally cleaned and stored in a muslin bag. There were alterations made as I lost quite a bit of weight between the time I purchased the dress and the wedding date - but the alterations were only to take down on the amount of material around the bodice, and then hemming the length (I'm 5'2, and wore a 4" heel), the rest is as it was originally designed. I also had pads (not thick) put into the bust area to help make up for not being able to wear a bra!
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored in a muslin bag - hasn't been touched with human hands since the cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Somerville, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.