This dress is wonderful – fitted on the top and full and flowing on the bottom. Particularly great for bustier/curvy body shapes! NOTE: cap sleeves are NOT part of the dress, I bought these extra. There are snap buttons already sewn inside to be able to attach the cap sleeves (can sell these too for an additional amount!) which I wore for the ceremony, and then I removed them to have a strapless dress for the reception. I bought it at Alexandra’s Boutique in Fall River, MA.
- Alterations: The dress is in great shape - no stains, and I am having it professionally cleaned. There were alterations made as I lost quite a bit of weight between the time I purchased the dress and the wedding date - but the alterations were only to take down on the amount of material around the bodice, and then hemming the length (I'm 5'2), the rest is as it was originally designed. I also had pads (not thick) put into the bust area to help make up for not being able to wear a bra!
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Somerville, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.