This dress is Bohemian MAGIC!!! I drove all the way up to San Francisco just to try this dress on at the designers apt. It’s the most perfect dress I ever could have imagined. It was comfortable, it made me feel gorgeous, its breathtaking in photos and so easy to accesorize. Nobody has seen a dress like it and I felt so different and unique while wearing it for my ceremony and reception. People freaked out!! My husband LOVED it and all my friends and family were asking me where I got it.
- Alterations: The designer had me order her size XS which is still alot of fabric so I got the dress taken in at the waist, hemmed a little bit and had the lady create a bustle for the reception with the train of the dress cause its quite long :) The bustle worked perfectly and you just tie each color coded string the the one above it and voila no more train, the alterations cost me about $200 but I'm not adding anymore on to the listing price for those, your bustle is one me ;) I'm 5'8 so the dress is still quite long to make any other hemmings if needed, my bust is 32 inches, waist 25 inches, 35 inch hips.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in PERFECT condition, I got it dry cleaned right after the wedding, there are no stains, no rips... nothing wrong with the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.