Designer and style: Pronovias Datsun (Spring 2013 collection)
Description: Morbido satin one shoulder mermaid style gown with silver beaded appliques and ruffle detail.
I purchased this dress from another bride (I am the second owner). The dress was altered to fit my size (see alteration description). This is my second wedding dress that I wore for 5 hours at the reception venue (a small estate).
Message me for more pictures of the dress.
If you’re from Ontario, Canada, you are more than welcome to try on the dress in person.
Note: I’m also selling my other wedding dress (Watters – style Tyler), veil, and sash (Enzoani – style Diana).
- Alterations: The dress was taken in at bust, hip, and waist to fit my size. Bust: 32 Waist: 25 Hip: 35.5 I normally wear size 0. I'm 5 feet, wearing 5" heels (12.5 cm). Total length: 5'5". I cut off the train of the dress to make the dress more suitable as a second wedding dress and to accentuate the draping of the ruffles. There's a section on the fabric at the back of the dress that has some sort of mark (see pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYZ7tv9)
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and stored in the garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.