I got this dress from a trunk show in 2013 from the Fall 2014 Collection so this dress is still very rare, and very unique (there is only one other online). The cut is so flattering and the intricate boning and lace make it so incredibly special and romantic. It is also so comfortable! I was able to dance, move around easily and even eat! I had alterations done by the nicest woman in the New York store where I met Monique herself! She said it was her favorite dress of the Fall 2013 line. It was comfortable and stunning. I wanted to give someone else the chance to feel as gorgeous as I did on my wedding day!
- Alterations: The dress was made to fit me because I bought it from the trunk show before the pattern was created for the dress. That being said, I had it altered at the Monique store by their seamstress, who did a fabulous job. The dress says 8, but is now more like a 4. My measurements are: Waist: 30; Hips: 35 1/2; Bust: 34B (or 37 inches across largest part of bust). I am 5'4'' and I wore 4 inch wedges and the dress was a perfect length.
- Preservation Method: The dress is currently stored at my in-laws house where we were married and it has not be moved or touched since the wedding. It has been professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.