100% Authentic Nicole Miller HA0009 Daria couture bridal gown. Worn once on my wedding day. This gown is perfect for a destination wedding or even as reception dress! The gown is very lightweight – it was 95* with high humidity and I was totally comfortable.
There is one small (about .5in long and very thin) mark on the dress, just below the knee area. I didn’t notice it when I dropped the dress off at the cleaners, so I’m not sure they spent time trying to remove it. It’s possible a great cleaner could remove it. Other than that the dress looks new.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I had it taken up (I am 5'6" and wore it with flats) and it currently measures 52" from the top of the dress under the armpit to the hem. It was taken in about .5" on either side of the waist. NM is pretty true to street size, so if you're a 4 or under with slim waist (mine measures 27" at the belly button.) It was taken in an inch around the bust and padding (which can be easily removed) was added. My bra size is 36B.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Modern
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The gown has been professionally dry cleaned and will ship in a dress box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.