I purchased this gorgeous wedding gown for my wedding- with great fortune, it had been purchased originally by someone with an unlimited budget that had the front tiers (the bottoms of the third, the fourth and the fifth tiers) are hand beaded- they are stunning, please see pics. This gown is absolutely breathtaking, it is made of a beautiful ivory French Alençon lace that is 100% silk and all under layers are silk as well. Lace adorns each tier, and each tier is a slightly different lace – which makes it so incredibly beautiful- the hand beading accentuates each tier with sheer adornment and beauty. My seamstress said that it was a 1-2,000 investment in the additional beading alone. The attached sequined belt adds a dramatic and sparking detail, perfect for an evening or daytime wedding. The dress was worn for approximately 4-5 hours, during the Ceremony and Indoor Reception. The back of the dress is dramatic, with the scalloped lace coming together in wonderful detail, and a low back closure. It is in perfect condition. Please email me if you have questions as I would be happy to discuss how this beautiful gown, quite simply made my wedding. Everyone commented that they had never seen a gown so beautiful and I believe it. Thank you!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The only alteration was from the bottom and can be let down for a taller bride. I wanted it to just dust the floor. The tiers are very forgiving in that way.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Preservation Method: It is stored currently in the dress bag in my closet in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.