This beautiful modern but vintage looking lace dress was a gorgeous choice. It has a beautiful belt that accents the subtle yet gorgeous all handmade lace gown.
It has been beautifully preserved and cleaned to protect it against wear and tear. It is already in the preserved box and ready to ship. This gown was featured in a few magazines and it was bought in 2011 but it still a very trendy dress for the modern vintage bride. it is very versatile and comfortable to wear. I hope it will make another bride feel gorgeous and contribute to her wedding day. This wedding gown dimensions are 36.5 inches at the bust, 30.5 at the waist and 38 at the hips.
- Alterations: There was no damage to the dress.. the only alterations made to this dress was cups were sewn into the bust so you do not have to wear a strapless bra.
- Preservation Method: The dress was taking to a professional cleaner/preservation place here in san diego and it is preserved in a story book manner. You open the box and there is a cover that you open like a book and there is plastic oval vignette affect that you can see the dress through. It is beautiful and it was deep cleaned pressed and preserved for someone else to enjoy.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: san diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.