This gorgeous, romantic Danielle Caprese ballgown is exclusive to Kleinfeld’s. It has a strapless, sweetheart neckline with a natural waist and sweep train. The bodice is lace with a soft edge that gives it a pretty neckline, and the gown has stunning crystals along the waist. The bottom of the gown is made of ethereal tulle. The back of the dress dips into a slight V, and it has alternating covered buttons and crystals down the entire back of the dress and through the train.
I’ve never felt so beautiful as when I put on this dress! I was married along the beach in Positano, Italy on May 24, 2014 and got compliments from our guests and everyone we walked by in the beachside town. Compared to heavier silk gowns I tried on, this tulle dress felt lightweight and was very easy to move in. The inner, built-in corset holds the dress up perfectly, so there’s no tugging or worrying about it slipping down as you dance.
I would love to have another bride feel as amazing as I did on my wedding day, and I hope my dress finds a good home! The dress was worn once and is in great condition. I have the original receipt and Kleinfeld’s garment bag. If you have any questions, want to see more detailed photos (I have tons available) or would like to try on the dress in person, please let me know!
- Alterations: The dress has been professionally altered by one of Kleinfeld's skilled seamstresses (at the cost of $695). It has been taken in at the bust and throughout the bodice. Cups were sewn in (at the additional expense of $20), but can easily be removed or changed if you choose. The dress has also been hemmed. With my wedding shoes, I was about 5'7"-5'8" tall. A multi-point bustle has been added to the gown. The buttons blend seamlessly into the crystal waist and are totally unnoticeable. I had custom, detachable straps made (at the additional expense of $120). The straps are tulle in a matching shade of ivory and attach via a small velcro strip inside the dress. They give the dress a soft, romantic effect and create a cap sleeve if you need your shoulders covered for a church ceremony. They can easily be removed for the reception or left off completely.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and pressed. It's currently being stored with a bust form to maintain the shape of the bodice. It's being kept in a Kleinfeld garment bag in a smoke-free, pet-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Ridgewood, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.