It is a beautiful 2013 Pronovias Danesa A-line strapless dress purchased in July 2013 for a June 2014 wedding. I am 5’5″ and had it altered to my height while wearing 3 inch heels.
- Alterations: I bought it slightly larger than I should have. I am an exact size 4 and I bought a size 10 (should've bought the 8). I had the waist and bust altered, but the hips I kept about the same. Since it is A-line, I didn't think it was really necessary. The seamstress put in a bustle last minute as I completely forgot to ask her to do it months prior. This can be undone and you can put in your own bustle. I also added on a rubber grip on the inside of the bust of the dress, so it would stay and not shift as I was dancing/walking around. The dress is multiple layers. I actually stepped through one of the layers on accident, but its the first under layer that cannot be seen and is easily fixed.
- Preservation Method: It has not been cleaned, as I would assume any buyer would want to clean it themselves. The dress has some dirt from walking in the grass but nothing that cannot be cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.