Maggie Sottero’s Dallas Marie was my dream dress, with a little alteration to fit my vineyard themed wedding. The dress is the light-gold version and it was absolutely amazing to wear! It’s incredibly light and has great movement.
This is a petite size. It was altered as follows:
Alfred Angelo Eggplant sash added just below bust line. (original pink bow removed, but I will send with it if you wish).
Dress was hemmed about an inch or so. I am 5′-2″ and wore a 2.25″ heel – for a total height of 5′-4.25″ – the dress just skimmed the tops of my shoes.
Dress was bustled in a unique bustle to keep the bubble hem but it broke by the end of the night – will need to be redone, but the numbered tags and pieces to recreate it are all there.
Dress was professionally cleaned and comes from a smoke-free home. Also, I will include a separate crinoline (size small) that I used under the dress.
- Alterations: Alfred Angelo Eggplant sash added just below bust line. (original pink bow removed, but I will send with it if you wish). Dress was not hemmed. Dress was bustled, but it broke - will need to be redone.
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Rhodesdale,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.