The dress was purchased in the fall of 2012 for my July 2013 wedding. Purchase store was Bridal Reflections, which has locations in NYC, Carle Place, NY and Massapequa, NY. It has lovely lines and beautiful lace and floral detailing.
- Alterations: Label size is 16, but the dress was a bit large upon arrival. The waist and hips were taken in, and the straps were taken up. I'm 5'4" and the dress was tailored to be worn with 3 inch heels. I can provide my measurements if interested. A traditional bustle which showcases the beautiful floral detail was created using subtle pearls as hooks. There were no "trash the dress" photo shoots, which cause further damage to gowns.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and preserved by a reputable dry cleaning agency following the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Farmingdale, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.