This satin wedding dress has a semi-transparent overbodice with a round neck. It is covered with beautiful precious stone embroidered lace and reveals the flattering interior neckline. A plain sash encircles the waist. A wide skirt accentuates the A-line of this dress.
I wore this dress at my wedding ceremony in September of 2013. I changed into a different dress mid-way through the reception so the dress was only worn for a few hours.
- Alterations: The dress length has been altered to fit a 5'4" person wearing 4.5 inch heels and still reaches the floor.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and preserved and stored in a box in layers of archival fibers.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Lake Geneva, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.