I bought this dress directly at Nicole Miller in NYC. I tried the style on and it was so beautiful and comfortable that I ordered it on the spot – even though I already had a wedding dress..whoops. I ended up going with the original dress I had chosen because I couldn’t let go of that one, but I really wish I could have worn both. This dress is so comfortable – I can imagine wearing it all day. I am selling the brand new dress in the original dress bag I received it in. I never got a chance to wear it so it is spotless and brand new. The dress does not come with a belt, but looks great paired with a belt or sash.
The last photo is when I tried the dress on at my home. I tried it on twice at home. I am usually a size 2 in clothing and I bought this dress in the size 2 and it was perfect.
- Alterations: The dress is in the original dress bag from when I received it in the store. I have never worn it, nor altered any of it.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored hanging in the original garment back it was received in. I have owned it for only 4 months, and it has been hanging in a safe, dry location. This is a smoke-free home..it is as fresh as when I first purchased it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.