This strapless dress has a mermaid cut with alencon lace over mesh organza, and beautiful scalloped hemline. It also has buttons down the back and a beautiful semi-cathedral train and sturdy bustle.The dress stays up easily even though it is a strapless dress, this because it has inside 3 adjustment settings(like a bra does), so you can adjust it as tight or loose you want. The dress does not wrinkle! In addition, dress is not heavy and once you put it on you don’t want to take it off (I wore it late into the night after everyone else changed into comfy clothes because I didn’t want to take it off :))
This dress is really amazing and flattering.I fell in love with it the first time that I tried it on. I have got so so many complements on it, and it really made my day. I wore the dress without a sash (I thought it was gorgeous enough on its own), but it also looks lovely with one!
The original price for this dress is US $2,400. I’m selling it for US $1300 + insured shipping
If you have any questions or need more pictures please feel free to contact me.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 2, but I had it taken in the bust (32), hips (33) and waist (26) so it is between size 0P and 2P. The neckline has been altered to make a sweetheart. Cups have also been sewn in that can easily be removed. There is a french bustle also added in the dress. The seamstress shortened the dress for my height (I'm 5'0'' and wore 4 1/2 inch heels).
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved. It will be shipped to you in a preservation/display box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: royal oak, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.