This a beautiful wedding gown that is very comfortable and flattering on. Bought at size 8 but I had it tailored and because of the corset back can fit sizes 4-8 (or maybe even smaller or bigger…I am normally a size 4/6). The length is about 5ft 6in. Just bought it brand new in April 2014 for $1300. The veil is a beautiful single ribbon trimmed chapel length veil. It can be sold separate for $150 or can be purchased with the dress for $100. The dress is actually a Pronovias Dakota with a one shoulder strap that I had tailored (tucked in). The strap is still attached and can still be used (or not). The dress is dry cleaned and ready to go.
- Alterations: Bustled; alterations to size 4
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored for sale
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Anchorage, AK
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.