I knew this was the one as soon as I tried it on! The lace dress fit the setting and romantic mood that I was planning for my wedding. We had our wedding in picturesque southern Italy along the coast. I paired this dress with a cathedral lace-trimmed veil for the ceremony and a belt.
The end product was perfect and I could not have imagined any other style for my European wedding. The dress was soft, romantic, and sophisticated all in one!
- Alterations: The neckline was the only thing altered on this dress to add some flare. I had the neckline made into a deep sweetheart. I also had cups added to the bust so that no bra would be necessary. The hem and the body of the dress were not altered at all.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned ($200) and put into a preservation box ($30).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Newport Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.