This was the first dress I tried on and I was relieved I didn’t have a long journey ahead of me in finding the perfect dress! I actually had a completely different vision of the dress I would wear but I once I tried it on, it felt right. It was classic – simple yet dramatic and sexy all at the same time.
Description from Nicole Miller: This strapless bridal gown is elegant and classically simple. The sweetheart neckline and fitted bodice are figure-flattering and create a streamlined look. A fishtail train is the finishing touch to this sophisticated and modern gown.
- Alterations: My measurements were right in between a size 0 and 2 - so I ordered the larger and had slight alterations to take it in. The length was also altered to fit my height (5'1'') and shoes (heels 4.25''). The padding in the built in bra was replaced since it wasn't laying smoothly. I also had the slash and bow custom made for this dress by the seamstress. It is pinned on and can be easily removed and/or replaced. Recommended by the seamstress, the french bustle looked amazing on the dress during the reception.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned yet but has only minimal normal wear wrinkling and spots at the bottom edge. I plan to have it professional cleaned before sending to the lucky seller!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Herndon, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.