After searching and searching for the perfect lace wedding gown, I finally stumbled upon the Enzoani Dakota! A little over my budget, but well worth it! This dress boasts gorgeous lace and a mermaid fit with a slight sweetheart neckline. The dress is ivory in color with a mesh organza under cotton lace appliques. My favorite part of the dress is the scalloped finished hemline, which has never been altered.
- Alterations: The dress was taken in in the bust and waist and let out around the hips for extra room. The dress was NEVER hemmed, as the length was perfect for me at 5' 6" with 2" heels. The dress has three bussles and a tacked sash onto the waistline, which was $100 and will be included with the dress upon purchase. Measurement: Bust: 35 Waist 28 Hips: 40.5
- Preservation Method: The dress was worn October 2013 and was immediately professionally dry cleaned & spot treated. Looks like new and ready for someone to love as much as I did.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.