I bought my dress as a sample (retail price is $4,400 and I paid $2,250) and LOVED wearing my gorgeous gown. It is a pure silk gown by Carolina Herrera made in the USA. Worn once for my July 2013 wedding it was light and easy to wear all day long. The dress is so flattering with the waist detail and is extremely comfortable and lightweight.
- Alterations: The dress has had a few slight alterations done by a seamstress that specializes in bridal attire. I have had cups sewn in and the hem taken up (I am 5' 8" with heels), additionally the dress was taken in slightly at the waist in the back (so as to leave the front detail untouched). My seamstress is very experienced and has not removed any of the fabric when altering the length or seams in the dress so all of the alterations could be undone if required.
- Preservation Method: The dress had no stains on it from the wedding and has since been professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.