Gorgeous, romantic dress. Used. Worn for our wedding in Napa, CA. I don’t have the professional photographs from the photographer, as our wedding was just last month. However, I have some cell phone pictures I can send to you. I wore the dress walking down the aisle, then changed into another dress. The dress was bustled and revisited for the dancing portion of the reception. Does not come with sash. I thought it looked better without it.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26-27
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'8''
- Alterations: Master Seamstress was Julie Ireland of Julie Ireland Dressmaking in San Francisco. Label size is a 4, but it fits like a size 0-2 since it has been taken in. The seamstress altered the dress using a technique that allows the dress to be "taken back out" as I intended on selling dress after the wedding. Also, there are two ways to bustle the dress. One way allows for a mini train, and the other style is more like an upside down martini glass (great for dancing)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Beach, Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Classic, Corset, Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: None. Comes with bag and bridal box. Worn carefully with tender care.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.